May 21, 2010

unusual engagement rings




Refinery29 has an article of "20 engagement rings you'll love", and they picked one of my rings from Catbird store.

My engagement ring from my husband was a very chunky and big white gold ring with diamonds, and I wore it on my index finger, not traditional ring finger.  
(Back then, I was working at an ad agency and I didn't even think about becoming a jewelry designer.)

I would recommend my customers to pick a wedding/engagement ring that is right for you right now even if that's an unusual one.
You would expect to receive an anniversary ring every few years (I would), and forty, fifty years later you will have a collection of rings which tell you your life story.

7 comments:

Ceylon Gomed said...

Great Tips.Thanks for sharing this useful information with all of us.Keep sharing more in the future.

Buy Panna Stone said...

Thanks for the great post. Educational and informative. Nice!

Neelam Stone said...

Wow!! Its really great! I would like to check it and try. Thanks

Pukhraj Stone said...

Thanks so much for sharing all of the awesome info! I am looking forward to checking out more posts!

Gomed Stone said...

This is a very informative article. I am glad to have discovered your blog. I will definitely promote this blog among my circle of friends

Coral Stone said...

Very Interesting. I really find this helpful and informative

Manik Stone said...

I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and visit here often.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails